ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Emotional and behavioral challenges are misunderstood and highly stigmatized, but it’s possible–and common–to live well with a mental health condition.
Our Intensive Family Support Services (IFSS) program provides free psychoeducation and support services for families and friends of adults with mental health conditions to reduce feelings of isolation, manage crisis situations more effectively, and share available treatments and resources.
Our program’s services are tailored on an individual basis and include, but are not limited to:
- One-on-one topic-based group support
- Better understanding of mental health conditions, causes, and symptoms
- Help navigating the mental health system
- Access to free educational workshops
- Safety planning, limit setting, effective communication, and self care
Intensive Family Support Services are available to Monmouth County adults (18+) who have been diagnosed with a severe mental health condition.
To access services, contact our IFSS program coordinator:
(732) 542-6422 ext. 103