CHILD ADVOCACY COMMITTEE
With a holistic view of children’s mental health needs, we catalyze change in the children’s mental health system by questioning and brokering collaboration among partners.
- Establish a more effective emergency care system for Monmouth County youth.
- Reduce the number of Monmouth County youth admitted to emergency rooms.
To join the Child Advocacy Committee, contact:
Wendy DePedro, President & CEO
(732) 542-6422 ext. 102
COMMUNITY EDUCATION COMMITTEE
Create a culture of awareness and advocacy as it relates to the importance of overall mental health and wellness.
- Provide input, coordination, and oversight of all focus areas associated with the Mental Health Association of Monmouth County.
- Increase awareness of MHA programs and services and education of mental health topics.
- Influence change and reduce mental health stigma.
To join the Community Education Committee, contact:
Dustin Knoblauch, Director of Community Education and Advocacy
(732) 542-6422 ext. 103