- FCIU provides free services to all Monmouth County youth ages 10-17 and their families
- FCIU helps children with behavioral difficulties and assists families in changing behaviors to increase academic productivity and reduce conflict within the family
- FCIU provides counseling, de-escalation services, intervention services, guidance, referral assistance and/or case monitoring as needed for crises
- FCIU aims to deal with problem behaviors to prevent involvement with the juvenile-justice system
- FCIU offers both case management and counseling services
Contact Information and Hours:
Phone: (732) 542-2444
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
After Hours/Emergency: (732)996-7645
- FCIU staff assesses the family’s immediate needs in order to stabilize the family crisis
- FCIU staff will provide appropriate referrals and linages as needed based on the individual family’s needs
- FCIU staff will collaborate with appropriate linked agencies within one week of referral and on an ongoing basis to ensure services are in place for the family.
- FCIU staff will provide clinical case management
Wrap-Around Counseling Services
- Provides therapy for up to 4 months, including both individual and family counseling.
- Services are provided in family’s home or at locations most convenient for the family. Transportation can be provided, as needed.
- Services include comprehensive assessments, counseling, parenting skills, competency building, referrals, community linkage, etc.
News & Highlights
- We are proud to partner with Jody Joseph of the Heartstrings Program, which provides music lessons to our clients to foster creativity, alleviate stress and reach personal goals!
- We are proud to partner with Long Branch P.A.L. Boxing Club to promote both physical and mental wellness!