Below are MHAMC’s 2018 Educational Programs. These programs are free and open to the public.
MHAMC also hosts a variety of support groups. For more information please call, (732) 542-6422.
** ADDITIONAL NAMI WORKSHOP BELOW**
Tue Nov 27, 7-9pm
Caregiver Wellness Session (Free Event!)
Family-Based Services Association
6 Industrial Way West, Suite H, Eatontown
- is open to all caregivers (including anyone who cares for themselves) in the community.
- is coordinated by NAMI Greater Monmouth, hosted by Family-Based Services Association, and presented through Rutgers University Behavioral Healthcare
- will be an interactive session with lots of information and practice activities that everyone can do
- will focus on Mindfulness and Wellness, including the opportunity to
- Understand that caring for others means that you need to care for yourself!
- Connect with others for learning and support around your wellness
- Explore your strengths
- Discover strategies that cultivate inner resources to deal with outer challenges
- network with fellow caregivers across the community
RSVP Requested. firstname.lastname@example.org